Now an IndiBlogger

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Reliance Digital Experience

 Digital !!!!!





just digital!!! I never EXPERIENCED technology this way before! Technology is understood best when we explore it. Reliance gives us the opportunity to to do so. A customer is not always sure of what he needs and what he wants. U become sure of it here. When u use the technology yourself, u just get it! Other stores showed technology, and Reliance - it made me feel it!! 

        Mr Arul Jayaraman - one of the most diplomatic man i have ever seen!! The way he handles clients is fabulous! Reliance is lucky to have him.
This person was really happy to see me at his store. Never have received such a warm welcome. That made me feel home :D . I could see that Arul was so tired after attending so many customers and bloggers the whole day. still he made a point to guide me through the store. 

        'The difference between a boss and a leader... A boss say "Go" A leaders say "Let's go" '. I could sense the effect of a leader in them - they were all happy to work under Arul. All of them , respective of their work sections guided me through the different gadgets and appliances. 

        The whole store was divided in 4 sections - entertainment, home appliances, utilities and cameras.The smart TVs, the laptops, mobile phones, digi-cams, microwaves, refrigerator  n yes, the washing machines. My mom wanted one , n i am gonna make her to come here an buy one. After seeing the store me n karishma (my dear friend) were relaxing o the couch, watching Nat geo HD, mast it was... n medusa: her snake hair seemed to be more scary than before. 

        I enjoyed my saturday evening. Thanks Reliance and Indiblogger for everything :D .

No comments:

Post a Comment